The ICB has two active e-mail lists:
- Use plain text e-mails (some people are dialing up and using plain text readers).
- Do not post attachments. Put them on a Web site and post the link. The ICB Web team can help if needed.
- Do not use the lists for commercial purposes (especially stuff unrelated to skating).
- Read the etiquette guidelines for using the ICB's e-mail lists.
Choosing the list for your message:
- If you want to discuss plans for race training this coming weekend, post your thoughts to the Team list.
For all our lists, you can subscribe to receive each e-mail that is posted, or a daily digest of all posted e-mails. To receive the digest, first complete the subscription process, and then use the Web interface (you'll receive an e-mail with the needed info) to change your subscription options.