ICB membership is $20 a year, with renewal due each April. Family discounts are available, see the rates below.
How to join or renew
- Online at Active.com’s online registration service.
- In person. Bring the membership form and cash or check to one of our weekly skates.
- By mail. Print the membership form, fill it out, and then mail it with a check for the appropriate membership fee to the following address:
Inline Club of Boston
Kendall Square P.O. Box 426045
Cambridge, MA 02142-0021
By joining, you help us pay for what you use, such as the website, email lists, P.O. Box, etc. We don’t charge money for attending our group skates, but it costs money to bring them to you, even though we’re all volunteers. Please support us so we can grow the skating scene in Boston. Membership questions? Email us.
- Weekly group night skates through Boston and surrounding suburbs
- Monthly group social skates to trails and scenic spots throughout New England
- Monthly advanced-level tours on rural routes
- TeamICB for group training for Athens-to-Atlanta and other races
- Access to the ICB email/discussion list on the Internet
- Support ICB’s community outreach and skater and railtrail advocacy programs
- ICB’s designer T-shirt (for an additional $20)
|Type||1 Year||2 Year|
|Additional family members||$15 each||$27 each
|Big family package (up to 2 adults and multiple children at the same address)||$50||$90 per family